Advertise & Sponsor AFSA
AFSA provides business partners and sponsors with unique marketing and collaborative opportunities, providing access to over 100,000+ military members and their families. Involvement as a partner and sponsor is not only good for your business, it also support numerous programs and special events in support of our membership and their families.
How You Can Be Part of AFSA
For additional information, please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertise with AFSA
The Air Force Sergeants Association has many advertising opportunities for organizations and companies who wish to reach our 100,000 members.
Past AFSA Magazine Issues
To view previous AFSA Magazine publications click here.
Click the photo above to view the 2017 Media Kit rates.
The magazine keeps members connected by highlighting issues that matter to them: legislative updates on Military and Veteran issues; photos of fellow AFSA members in action; interviews with senior Air Force, Veterans Affairs and government officials; features about enlisted members past and present; and “the rest of the story” on topics that directly affect their lives and the lives of their families.
Because our membership includes active-duty members, members of the Air National Guard, the Air Force Reserve, military retirees, Veterans and their families, the reach of the magazine is broad and deep. In addition to our members:
• 435 copies of every AFSA Magazine are delivered to members of the U.S. House of Representatives.
• 100 copies go to Congressmen in the U.S. Senate.
• 50 Copies are delivered to senior Department of Defense leaders in the Pentagon.
• Every issue is mailed to 18 Veterans Administration medical centers and 55 Fisher Houses, which provide military families with housing close to a loved one during hospitalization for an illness, disease or injury.
• The magazine is mailed to 140 State Veterans Homes across the country.
Patriotic: AFSA is built on a respect for the red, white and blue, and its mission is to fight for the men and women who have fought for our country. Those who join us identify with those values.
Engaged: They take charge of their futures and those of their families by seeking out an organization that can amplify their voices on Capitol Hill.
Caring: AFSA chapters reach out to their communities in a variety of ways: collecting food for local shelters, taking on the care of Veteran cemeteries, tutoring in elementary schools, sponsoring patriotic ceremonies and partnering with civil leaders on issues that are important to the community.