Read AFSA Congressional Testimony
March 22, 2017 - Testimony for Joint House Senate Veteran's Affairs Committee Hearing Annual VSO Legislative Presentation
March 16, 2016 - Testimony for Joint House Senate Veterans Affairs Committee Hearing Annual VSO Legislative Presentation
March 22, 2017 | Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, DC
AFSA COO CMSgt. (Ret) Mark Stevenson testified before the House
and Senate Veterans' Committees on AFSA's legislative priorities for veterans.
AFSA was honored to speak and join representatives from
- Military Officers Association of America (MOAA);
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America;
- Jewish War Veterans of the U.S.A.;
- Fleet Reserve Association National Headquarters;
- Military Order of the Purple Heart, USA;
- American Ex-Prisoners of War;
- Blinded Veterans Association;
- TREA: The Enlisted Association;
- Transgender American Veterans Association.
To read the testimony presentation click here.
To view the testimony, visit https://www.veterans.senate.gov/